Get the Best Mortgage Rates in Bismarck
Trusted Mortgage Lenders Bismarck ND
Affiliated Mortgage is a full-service mortgage company in Bismarck, ND. Obtaining a Home Loan is one of the most significant decisions of your life, therefore, it is important that you have an experienced mortgage expert to help you throughout the mortgage application process. Contact our Loan Officer today and experience how simple it is to get a home loan.
We provide all types of home loans to our communities in Bismarck. However, our Specialities are FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional Home loans. To make the home buying process easier and efficient, we have streamlined our services with the latest technologies. It helps our clients save their precious time and the hassle of visiting their mortgage broker every other day.
Our web-based mortgage tools allow our clients to adjust their information on the fly and instantly see how those changes can reflect in their future payments. This allows them to make better-informed mortgage decisions. Fill out a Mortgage Application now and get pre-qualified in under 30 minutes.
Home Loan Options in Bismarck ND
Affiliated Mortgage is a trusted home loan provider and real estate search in Bismarck. ND. We provide both government-sponsored and private home loans to our communities in Bismarck.
Buying a new home is not an easy job, you have a lot of things to consider like your budget, your monthly payments, savings for the down payment, the required paperwork, and so on. A qualified mortgage broker will offer you the assistance you require to purchase your dream home at favorable mortgage terms. These are the different types of home loan that we offer to our clients in Bismarck.
- Conventional Mortgages. Both fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage options are available. You can choose a mortgage term anywhere between 10 – 30 years which suits your individual situation. Typically, a minimum of 5-10% down payment is required for conventional mortgages.
- Veteran Affairs Loan. Affiliated Mortgage specializes in VA loans. We have a number of experienced mortgage brokers who only deal with VA loans and can really help our veterans and active-duty members in getting the best VA mortgage deals.
- Federal Home Administration Loans. You can avail these government-backed loans at Affiliated Mortgage. They are often the best solution for first-time homebuyers with lower interest rates and minimum down payments.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Loans. These fixed-rate mortgages are dedicated to people who want to live outside metropolitan areas. They require no down payment.
- Refinancing. Affiliated Mortgage provides all sorts of refinancing. Whether it is a VA loan refinance or FHA refinance, our mortgage experts can help you in securing the better mortgage terms with lower interest rates.
- North Dakota Housing Finance Energy Program. This program offers assistance with down payments and closing costs to the residents of North Dakota. You can contact our Loan Officer now to find out if you qualify for this assistance program and what benefits will it offer you.
Mortgage Refinance in Bismarck
Affiliated Mortgage provides the best options and features for Bismarck Homeowners to refinance their existing mortgage. Mortgage rates change daily, and we will help you in keeping track as these rates go down.
Refinancing your current mortgage may save you thousands of dollars over the life of your loan. Your monthly mortgage payments will also be reduced significantly. However, the trick here is to know when is the right time for you to apply for a refinance according to your individual mortgage situation.
Our Mortgage Experts can help find the best combination of terms, rates, and time for your mortgage refinance. They can help you compare the costs and benefits of choosing a shorter mortgage-term, cash-out refinance, and adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM). Whether you want to eliminate your premium mortgage insurance or tap into your home equity, Affiliated Mortgage gives the insight and flexibility required to choose your next home loan.
Bismarck is the capital and the second largest city of North Dakota, situated in Burleigh County. The city is located on the eastern bank of Missouri River. According to a Cambridge University research study, Bismarck is one of the safest city to live in the United States. Bismarck is a city of great cultural heritage, lush green city parks, art shops, galleries, and museums. It is the second largest city of North Dakota, thus have a large number of population with people from different backgrounds. Bismarck offers you a great community experience with good employment opportunities. Annual income is relatively good and houses are available in the mild price range.
Other things to consider in Bismarck
- Missouri River
- SuperSlide Amusement Park
- Kirkwood Mall
- State Capitol Skyscraper
- Dakota Zoo
We Love Testimonials
From the moment we started the mortgage process, Ryan has set a new standard for the phrase “on the ball”. His quick turnaround in finding me mortgage options and answering the myriad questions I had was beyond impressive and I truly got the sense that he was working every angle he could to find me the best solutions. I’ve heard countless horror stories from friends in the past about their mortgage process and I’m thrilled to say I don’t have any of my own to contribute.
Thank you, Ryan! Believe me when I say, I COULD NOT have done it without you!